When nostalgia hits you, hit it back with one of these retro pin up hairstyles in the likeness of 50s and 60s pinup girls. Just because we’ve advanced as a society, it doesn’t mean the look wasn’t that good! In fact, I say we should wear it with pride!
Check out the hottest 30 pin up hairstyles we could find and set your own hair to stunning by trying your favorite one!
1. Striking Red Pinup Style
2. White Blonde Medium Pinup
3. Short Coiffure Pinup Style
4. Hot & Messy Scarf Hairstyle
5. Pin Up Hairstyle with Curled Tips, Red Highlights, & Bow Tie
6. Vintage Pin Up Red Hairstyle
7. Twisted Coiffure Retro Look
8. Pin Curls & Victory Rolls, Red Lipstick Mandatory
9. Brunette Coiffure
10. Pink Pin Up Curls for Short Hair
11. Short Curly Pin Up Hairstyle
12. Dark Pin Up Twist with Striking Red Flower
13. Short Pin Up Style with One Victory Roll
14. Victory Rolls on Top, Dark Red
15. Curved Fringe and Flowing Curly Locks, Pink Bow Tie
16. White Hair with Giant Victory Roll and Pony Tail
17. Brown Parted Locks with Flower
18. Classic Pin Up Hairstyle with Red Bandana & Cola Bottle
19. Modern Pin Up – Psychobilly Hairstyle
20. Triple Victory Pin Up Style
21. Green Pin Up Hairstyle with Victory Rolls
22. Ginger Hair with Blonde Highlight & Flower Pin Up
23. White Blonde Hair and Floral Silver Pin
24. Retro Curly Pin Up Short Hairstyle
25. Short Blonde Punk Pin Up
We’ve got more blonde hairstyles if you can’t get enough of that look.
26. Purple Pin Up with Horns
27. Medium Chestnut Pin Up Style
28. Gothic Pin Up Coiffure
29. Retro Modeled Pin Up Hairdo
30. Red Hair with Amber Highlights
Ready for your headshot? After trying one of these pin up hairstyles on, you’d better book a photo session soon!
Let us know what your favorite is and how it works for you.