Afro-textured hair, or kinky hair, will always look impressive with the flat twist. We’re here with a selection of the best flat twists you can try today!
No matter what, the flat twist is sure to draw the best kind of looks from everyone around. The following list will highlight some of the most impressively twisted hairstyles we could find.
1. Top Bun with Flat Twist
2. Basic Flat Twist with Twists Out
3. Flat Twists with Pigtails
4. Kinky Flat Twists Updo
5. Twisted Bun with Flat Twist Hair
6. Little Girl Cute Flat Twist Patter with Twists Out
7. Intricate Flat Twist Design
8. Coil Flat Twists and Bantu Knots
9. Flat Twist with Wild Top
10. Flat Twist Updo with Spiral Pattern
11. Spiral Flat Twist, Braided Top, and Flower
12. Flat Twist with Thick Braids
13. Basic Flat Twist with Intricate Braids
14. Circle Design Flat Twist
15. Dense Flat Twist with Intricate Design and Curly Top
See more ideas for afro-textured hair on our black women hairstyles list!
16. Dense Flat Twist with Braids on Top
17. Horizontal Flat Twists with Sculpted Braids on Top
18. Flat Twists Going Up in a Bun
19. Forward Swept Curls and Flat Twists on the Sides
20. Extra Thick Flat Twists in Overarching Pattern
21. Caramel Flat Twists
22. Spiral Flat Twists with Single Braid
23. Cute Undercut Style Flat Twists with Forward Swept Curls
24. Copper Red Flat Twists and High Top
25. Flower Pattern Twists and Braids
26. Flat Twists at the Back and Forward Flowing Curls
27. Caramel Top Braids and Side Flat Twists
28. Cropped Flat Twist with Braids
29. Short & Slick Flat Twists
Get more braids like those over on our braids ideas page.
30. Burning Red Flat Twists with Top Bun
So, want to leave your hair all natural? The flat twist hairstyle is a cool way of making it work while keeping it not so difficult to maintain.
The flat twist is a versatile do that you can try in any shape of form. Don’t forget to tell us what your favorite is!
Leave a Reply